Home » , , , » If you had the chance to fall in love with the "perfect man", does distance matter?

If you had the chance to fall in love with the "perfect man", does distance matter?

It's a situation many of us experience. More time spent at work than going out. We hardly meet people at social functions. It's a world where we find ourselves more tired than ever when we arrive home. What do we do? We go online. We join social networks like Facebook, MySpace, Friendster and so forth. We write blogs. Then, we meet people. People whom we've never met or we will never meet in person.

Simple messages turn into emails and instant messenger conversations. It turns to a phone call. Then we say, "Hmmm - I like what I hear!" And yet, the other person is thousands of miles away. Do you even invest in the time and money to have that relationship come to fruition? Do you continue to tell yourself, "He may be my soul mate."?

Oftentimes, we follow through. Then we find that long-distance relationships don't really work. Or does it? I've already been through this before. I don't think I can go through it again. What if... All the whatifs...

Hope everyone is having a great week!