Home » » Donny & Ethan

Donny & Ethan


Sean Cody wrote:
Who would be a better "test" subject for a student of physiology than Ethan? His flawless body is a perfect example of the human form and I wanted Donny to show what he's learned on Ethan!
"Let's do some stretching... naked stretching!" I said.
"Let's do it!" Ethan jumped in.
As they undressed each other I just couldn't help but stare at Ethan's large uncut cock hanging between his legs. I wonder how Donny felt as he pushed on Ethan, stretching his legs and thighs, all with that huge dick flopping around! This was going to be Donny's first time fucking a guy and he was kind enough to prepare Ethan for it.
"How long are you supposed a stretch?" I asked.
"About twenty seconds," Donny responded.
"This is actually a good idea," Ethan said.
"You think you should do this before sex?" I asked.
"It makes sense," they laughed.
It was good that they did a warm-up session! It prepared Ethan for the pounding Donny gave him from behind. I hope Donny incorporates some of these new techniques in future stretching therapy sessions. They both sure seemed to enjoy it...